Dr. Taseer A. Rangrez (DBA, Ph.D.) - Advisory Board Chair
An acclaimed collaborator, motivator, and a business incubator with a proven track record of 18 working years & over 25,000 hours of corporate training’s excelling in new business development, strategic alliances, and marketing outreach programs in global IoT, Connected Communities, Experiential Spaces & Immersive Building Technologies Infrastructure industry operations with noteworthy achievements in EMEA markets.
Area of Expertise:
- Business Strategy: Market-entry & positioning, Transformation initiatives, Corporate planning, Business development & incubation, Mergers & acquisitions, Investments, Partnerships & Strategic alliances.
- Portfolio Management: Products & services innovation, Technology strategy, Service delivery, Risk & Governance, Competitive matrix, Human capital strategy, Capital/R&D budgeting.
- Marketing Communications: Market Strategy & Plan, Corporate Identity, Branding, Creative interactions, Campaign management.
- Sales: Lead generation & prospecting, Sales enablement, Customer intelligence, Sales force automation, Revenue forecast & modeling.
- Industries: Telecom, Government, Defense, Banking & Finance, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Oil & Gas.
- Managing Director, Polymedia (Audio-Visual Systems Integration)
Controlling and overseeing all business operations, people, and ventures of the MEA Business Unit.
- Executive Board Member, Kodeks (Smart Cities & ICT Integration)
Determining the company’s vision and mission to guide and set the pace for its strategic philosophy and future global development.
- Resource Person – Internet Governance Forum, United Nations
Facilitating a common understanding of how to maximize Internet opportunities and address risks and challenges that arise.
- Member, Microsoft Partner Research Panel, Microsoft
Ensuring that thoughts and opinions about the topics most relevant to the industry are made known to management and staff at Microsoft.
- Member, Smart Cities Council
Coordinating, joined-voices initiatives to help citizens understand that smart cities represent a path to a better future.
- Society Member, Internet Society
Promoting professional development and build community to foster participation and leadership in areas important to the evolution of the Internet.
- EMEA Advisory Committee Chair
Provision of information, education and knowledge assessment for individuals and companies in the ICT industry.
- Member, Global Digital Infrastructure Alliance, 451 Research
Supporting the creation of actionable data and insight to help implement, invent and invest in digital infrastructure – from edge to core
- Advisory Member, Gartner Research Circle
voice of selected business decision makers providing input and opinions on a variety of IT and other business-related topics.
- Advisory Council Member, Harvard Business Review
Weighing in on current business topics and issues and share in research findings, previews of new content and future product developments.
- Advisory Board Member (MENA Chapter), CMO Council
Dedicated to high-level knowledge exchange, thought leadership and personal relationship building among nearly 4,500 senior marketing decision makers controlling more than $125 billion in annual marketing spend worldwide.